Our consultants recommend the following books:
1. An excellent book for LDAP Directory Services. A MUST-HAVE for anyone who is planning to implement any Directory Service solution
2. Is your area of expertise Public Key Infrastructure? If yes, of course you need this book. It is the bible of PKI.
Understanding PKI: Concepts, Standards and Deployment considerations
3. The one and only security book for SAP systems. The authors of this book are SAP employees and had work in SAP security for many years. No other comments required!
Security and Data Protection with SAP systems
4. An excellent book for firewall administrators. Our consultants kindly recommend this book, as a must-have for any security specialist. Don’t forget that “the” firewall is the first gate into your kingdom!
Firewall Architecture for the Enterprise
5. Simple, clear and easy to read. A very good book about DNS.
DNS and Bind
6. Several customers have asked our consultants about the studying material for CISSP exam. So, here it is our suggestion. Don’t hesitate to buy this book, we have use it successfully.
The CISSP Prep Guide: Gold Edition
7. There are not too many books in bookstores for Java Struts. Between the few books that our consultants reviewed about this subject, we recommend the following:
Struts in Action: A Practical Guide to to the Leading Java Web Framework
8. That’s correct! This is a bible for IBM WebSphere Application Server. You must have it, if not you have to buy it!
WebSphere® Application Server Bible
9/10. 2 books about “Design Pattern”. Best books in this subject.
12. Designing Security Architecture Solutions