Cerber Technology Inc.’s mission is to provide customers with perfect solutions crafted to meet their specific needs and challenges. We strive to build long-term client relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
At CERBERT, we are committed to continually seeking new and better ways to service you.
How do we get the job done?
Our engagement model it is very simple.
– Meet your executives with security and IT operational responsibilities
– Review the existing security controls, tools, processes and services that you have in place
– Provide a summary of findings and general recommendations based on security best practices (this document is provided at no expense to the customer)
– Customer may decide to use (or not) our services within the recommended findings presented in the initial report
– If customer decide to use our services, we offer either security consulting services (billable on a daily fee basis) or managed services as per the CERBERT Service Catalogue
– Depending on the size and complexity of the project, we are allocating a dedicated team of security consultants to work directly with customer teams
– Also once that engagement starts, CERBERT management team will be in synch with customer management team on a monthly basis to ensure that customer satisfaction and to seek continuous feedback
Take advantage of our free initial consultation. Knowledge transfer and understanding are the starting points of any consulting relationship. A little time talking about your issues may lead to some very attractive ways of solving some problems.